Sunday, January 16, 2011

It Tastes Like Pureed Tree Bark! (16)

To begin, just so you know... I am not a coffee drinker. I adore the smell, but it is just not my thing. I will drink it if it is with a lot of milk and sugar, cafe con leche/cafe latte, but other than that, it's not something I like to drink.

Mono loves coffee - any way...and so does my best friend, who was just visiting this past week. So of course the two of them enjoyed a few cups together. One night, they made me try espresso!!! YUCK! 

So this is me (obviously) before....

 Won't be smiling for long.
 All of these pictures were my real reaction.
 Oh guys, please don't make me drink this.
 First sip.
 I thought I was going to die... or at least throw up!
 You're kidding me. You are making me drink this whole thing!?
 I had no idea what it tasted like, but I knew it was something awful... maybe like if you pureed tree bark. Though I think that would taste better than this!
Here is my picture for Day 16

I don't know how those two drink that with a smile on their face!

No comments:

Post a Comment