Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Slice Of Heaven (15)

Tonight Kath, Mono and I went out for a late night treat...Cheesecake Factory!! We went for an appetizer and dessert and what a wonderful time it was!
 Seriously? Do you see that number? More than 40 choices?!
 This is a crazy menu! Crazy good that is!
 I love cheesecake and chocolate so I knew it had to have something to do with chocolate... Let the choices begin!
 We shared an appetizer - chips to dip in a deliciously warm bowl of spinach, cheese and artichoke dip!
 Mono's choice... Godiva Brownie Sundae
 My loveliness... Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake
 Mon and I
 My beautiful best friend!
 Kath's Strawberry Shortcake!
 Look at those desserts!
Good times, great food and wonderful friends! Oh, and some chocolate! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment