Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tonight Is A Dessert Type Of A Night (20)

I have a little hunch that we all kinda need a little something for dessert tonight... a little sweetness to end our crazy day. We all had separate schedules today, but all a bit crazy in their own way. Mine was one of them so I didn't have much time for baking, so out came a boxed dessert. We are going to have a nice steak dinner (which I have to go start preparing now) and we'll end it with some yummy chocolate brownies with mini Reese's pieces sprinkled on top. And we'll wash it down with a nice, cold glass of milk! Now, does that sound yummy to you? It surely sounds good to me! :) We should all be watching our figures a little bit more now that we have a wedding ahead of us, but I'm all for the occasional little splurge on nights like tonight! I'll post a picture later. :)

Day 20

No comments:

Post a Comment