Saturday, November 10, 2012

Daily Thankfuls Day Ten

#dailythankfuls
#day ten

I am thankful for the scattered days of fall that are sunny and warm.
Fall is my favorite season.
The cool, crisp, fresh air.
Beautiful colors painted on the trees.
The smells in the air of leaves, fires burning, pies in the ovens...
Mmmm.... It's wonderful.
I love things about each season, but there is something cozy about the fall.
But... I do appreciate these warm and sunny days we get down here.
It has allowed for a few more outdoor walks with our sweet boys. 
I'd like to have 1-2 hours each day with weather like this all year long, just to be able to go out for a walk with the boys in their stroller.

Today we spent the first half of the day getting things done at home.
Around 3:30 we headed out for a nice long walk at the Outlets with the little men.
It was perfect!
Window shopping and a stroll.

No comments:

Post a Comment