Saturday, November 17, 2012

Daily Thankfuls Day Seventeen

#dailythankfuls
#dayseventeen

Today Mono left for his trip to California. He will only be gone for just over 48 hours, but I will miss him terribly. I count down the hours until he arrives home. Pathetic maybe, but I am thankful I love someone enough to miss him even when he's only gone for 48 hours!
I am also thankful that Mono's parents are coming into town today! I am really looking forward to having them visit for the week. I love having their company here and treasure all the time we have together since they are not able to come as much as we'd like. 
So while I am missing my sweet husband, I can enjoy this time with Mami and Papi. And before long, Mono will be home and we will all be enjoying the visit together.

No comments:

Post a Comment