Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Day

I ran tonight, and just did okay. I'm not thrilled with the outcome, but with the circumstances, it was acceptable. I am hoping my real run on Saturday goes a lot faster than 40 minutes... Today was filled with a lot of tid bits. I had gifts to wrap, things to bring to the post office, wash to do, bills to work on, things to put away, wedding plans to go over.... etc. My day broke up a little bit for Mass. I went to Church at noon and had lunch when I got home, so that was a nice break. This evening we ate dinner, leftovers, nothing special and then went to the gym. So it was just a generic day. Nothing big, nothing too special, but it was a good day. :) More and more wedding thoughts are running through my head, and I am hoping to keep them all very organized in my mind (and my planner!). There is a lot that goes into this. So far I'm not stressing out, but it is a little frustrating planning from so far away. Thankfully I have wonderful people to help me, some in the area where the wedding will take place, and some as far from there as I am. It will be a beautiful day, I know that. :) I can't wait to marry my best friend! He brings a smile to my face each and every day! I hope all the ladies/girls in my life are as blessed to meet a man like I have! Well, off to sleep! Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment