Saturday, November 13, 2010

Just Six More Days!

Six days until they come! Just six more days!! Wooo hoooooooo! Two of my very favorite people are coming to visit for 4 days! Yes!!! 
Mono's Mom and Dad are both coming for a visit! A lot of visits that his Mom made, his Dad was unable to come due to taking care of his Mom, and his work. But this time, they can come together! 
I am so happy and excited! 
Unfortunately they won't be able to stay for Thanksgiving, but we are all thankful for their visit and will have a nice family meal while they are here. I have a feeling that a lot of their visit is going to revolve around food…. 
and some serious milkshake runs!
I'm still not really sure what we are going to do while they are here, but I know we are going to have a good time! 
The last time they were both here together was last Thanksgiving, so it's been a while. 
This is going to be a real treat! 
And then we will see them again less than a month later, around Christmas!
I wish I could capture both of them and keep them here forever!
Mono's Mom is one of the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet.
We all have a great time together and both the Mom's (his and mine) have a lot of fun together... I guess that is what happens when two wonderful ladies get together.
Mono's Dad makes you smile and laugh, even when times are sad.
I'm not really sure how he does it, but I love it.
I always know I am going to be in a happy mood around the two of them.
I love them to pieces and we all get along so well. Both families. What a treasure!

Mono and I have found some new restaurants in the city and we are really looking forward to having meals in each place with both of our families.
We have such a long list it seems that we may just have to eat two dinners a day to fit them all in!
We have Greek/Mediterranean, Barbecue, milkshakes, a delicatessen, a fish market/restaurant, milkshakes, a fun spot for delicious burgers... and did I say milkshakes? 
Just in case I didn't mention milkshakes we will be making multiple runs for them!
And, we will be going on multiple runs to burn off all these calories!

Eating good food isn't the only thing we will be doing, but we can't wait to show them some of our favorite spots!
I guess depending on the weather, rainy or sunny, cold or hot, will determine what the rest of our plans will be!So, let the fun begin in just six more days... and today is almost over! So it's closer to just 5 more days. Come on November 19th! Get here real soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment