Sunday, November 14, 2010

Coupon Clipping Sunday

It's a cloudy, misty day outside and I am sitting here all cuddled on the couch watching Ramona and Beezus...while clipping out coupons. Today is the first day of my new venture...and hopefully not the last! I do the grocery shopping for the most part, and I thought saving with the help of coupons would be a smart idea. It's a bit of a task though, and I am not sure if I like it. Hmmm. The thing is, we don't have a lot of grocery stores near where we live and I don't particularly want to drive all over just to get to stores. I'll end up spending more on gas than I am saving with coupons. So being that I am limited in stores to shop at, and I know that there are sooo many more coupons that can be printed online, I feel like I am not able to complete the task properly. For now, while starting out, I will just cut out the coupons, check the stores nearby for their weekly deals. The better feel I get and the more practice that comes my way, the more I will save and the better of a coupon-clipping saver I will be! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment