Friday, November 19, 2010

Finding A Little Extra JOY This Christmas Season!

I have a real love for photography, and always want to learn more and pursue new avenues so I can become better and have a more trained eye. I have yet to find a workshop that fits my schedule or that is in my price budget, locally. I found a photography website/blog online that offers on-line workshops. You download certain parts of the classes, have videos to watch and have homework to do. It's not hands-on with a teacher next to you, but I am certainly very excited about beginning this class. I just wish it would start today!! Hopefully if all goes well and I learn a lot during this first workshop, I will join another when it is offered. :) This specific one (Finding the Holiday Joy) will be focused around taking pictures during the Christmas season. I am beyond thrilled! :) I love Christmas and I love photography, so together, it will be terrifical! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment