Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Seem To Have Caught The Saturday Blahs!

It's Saturday, so I slept in a little bit, did stuff around the house, showered, ate lunch and then went out with my cousin (not a blah part!)...now I am kinda just sitting here, pondering what to do next. I'd like to run, I'd like to bake, I'd like to cook a meal, I'd like to eat, I'd like to clean… wait, I'd not like to clean, but have to…. I would have really liked to go to the gym for a run, but they close way too early here and I wouldn't have made it there with enough time for a run. The roads near me are really uneven so I am not sure I want to go for a run, knowing my ankle has been bothering me. So a run, may be completely out of the picture. I'd like to bake, but I already have more cupcakes/sweets here than I could possibly ever eat... that and I don't want to see the number on my scale increase! ;) I like to bake them, but not eat all of them and I never know what to do with the rest. I mean, I'd like to eat them, but I'd be a blimp! Plus the Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner and that always means lots of delicious food! :) I'm the only one around, and cooking for one is just not as much fun. It's not fun to make a huge mess and clean it up to then sit alone and eat. :/ So, so far, it looks like running, baking and cooking are all out of the picture. I will probably end up eating mac and cheese or an apple and peanut butter for my dinner. Maybe all I need to do is turn the lights bright, get the music going and rock out! ;) haha- Yeah, now that's so me! ;) For those of you that don't know me well enough, I couldn't even "rock out" if I tried. I'm more like an actual rock…heavy, stiff, stays in one place. ;) So, Mr. Saturday, what do you think we should do together? It's your turn to think of an idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment