Friday, January 8, 2010

What Would You Do If You Either Won Or Were Given 10 Million Dollars? It Has To Be Something For Others And Not Yourself.

Not hesitating one bit, I know what I would want to do.  I would want to start up an orphanage of sorts.  It’d be on a large piece of beautiful land, and it would be a home, not a cold building.  It would be for boys and girls of all ages.  I’d build a large home, boys on one side, girls on the other (their bedrooms and all) and then in the middle of the building would be all the common areas.  It would be colorful and fun, a place to be creative and learn, to use their imagination and always feel loved.  I LOVE kids and the thought of children being unwanted by someone and alone, not having a family or even the feel of a real family is a crushing feeling.  Kids bring so much joy to your life and I want to bring joy to theirs!  So for those kids that didn’t have a family to love them, this orphanage, or home, for them would provide that.  There would be other kids and adults that work there to love them and make them a part of one big family.  I’d LOVE to do this.  I don’t really know if there are any orphanages in this country, but to have something like this would be my dream.  I don’t know how much money it would take to accomplish or what all of the legalities would be, but if I ever receive a large amount of money to be able to start this, I would!  :)   Now even though I would be the one winning the money and doing it to help others, it’d almost feel like it was for myself because it is such a dream and thrilling thing I’d love to do.  It’d make me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment