Saturday, January 16, 2010

A New Hair Cut And A New Class!

I did it!  I went and got my haircut.  I looked through many pictures online of what I might want my new hairstyle to look like and found found something I really liked.  I took it to the salon and showed my hairdresser what I had been thinking and she loved it…thought it would look great.  :)   My hair is a little thinner than the lady in the picture, but it still works okay.  It’s short, quite short… at least for me.  I have to learn how to really do it well like she did, but it is going well so far!  I bought a new brush today to help me style it better and I am on the hunt for some molding clay type stuff to go in at the roots.  She used some on my hair and they were out at the salon and no where around is selling what she used.  Haven’t found anything close yet, but I will!  :)   So I love my new ‘do!  And the second “new” in my life is my class that I am taking.  It’s a photography class.  I have always loved pictures, taking them, framing them, whatever.  I love ‘em! There is a girl I had come across online that really sparked my photo juices to start flowing and I immediately looked into classes.  She is an amazing photographer and a great girl!  She has really inspired me and has helped me already in learning more in this area.  She’s great and super talented and I really encourage you to take a look at her website!!  www.meganbeth.com  So, I went to my first class and am greatly looking forward to my next one.  :)   To make the class even better, Mon comes too! :)   I think it is a really fun thing for us to do together since we both like photography so much.  Hopefully we will learn a lot and it will be seen in the pictures we take in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment