Saturday, January 9, 2010

To Cut Or Not To Cut!?

I need a new hairstyle!!!
It’s so hard to find some style that fits me just right.  I don’t have super fine hair or nice thick hair, but there is just something about it that isn’t workable.  I’ve tried the bang thing, multiple styles, and my hair doesn’t want to cooperate.  I’ve done long and layers and short and straight.  So now I am thinking of short with a style to it.  Maybe?  I really don’t know what to do.  I think I will just have to go to my hair salon and go in for a cut and see what they say and just come out with a slight trim if nothing else.  I also need to do something with my color.  Secret… I have grays!  So I need to do something about covering that and I had gone darker, but now that has washed out and it is kinda an in-between color, that I’m not all that fond of.  I think I want to go back to my lighter more natural color, but how do I go about doing that and have a nice color still?  I need a real professional or someone that really just has a good eye. HELP!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment