Friday, January 15, 2010

Jimmy And The Purple Covers

I’ve known for a while now that Jimmy (my 5 year old Matlese) loved my purple covers that we share. He sleeps in my bed every night and has grown to love my soft purple covers (you can’t help but love them!).  One night I was sitting on my bed reading and the covers were in a ball under a few pillows and I heard him scratching and turned to see what was going on causing him to be so unsettled… which is not like him.  And I saw that he was scratching at a corner of the covers sneaking out from under the pillow… he wanted those purple covers!  So to make it even better, when I got home tonight, the lights were all off in my room and he was not at the top of the stairs to greet me, like he usually is, so I walked into my room, turned the lights on to see him laying on the top of my couch (the top of the part your back rests on) and I couldn’t understand what would possess this little guy to sleep there.  You could tell turning the lights on woke him up.  Then I looked closer and saw that there were his purple covers on the top of the couch… so that is where he went to sleep.  Wherever those covers are, he is a happy boy.  Obviously that part of the couch is unsafe for him to be laying down on so I took him and the covers and moved them over to my bed and he happily went right back to sleep.  :)   What a cutie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment