Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New York At Christmas!

Unfortunately I didn’t get to spend any time in the city, but our visits with family were even better!  On Saturday, the day after Christmas, my Mom’s whole family were planning on getting together to celebrate Christmas.  We knew the restaurant they would all be at (they go for every occasion!) and the time.  So we drove from MD to NY, and parked in a spot in my grandparents development so we could spy!  We waited for them to all leave Nana and Popa’s, waited enough time to pass so that they could all get settled in at Kevin’s restaurant, and then… the three of us snuck in the back door and popped up by their table and their looks were PRICELESS!!!  They were shocked, and so, so happy!  It was such a great visit and I was so happy to be there!  We went back to my grandparents after the early dinner and hung out all together until some time after midnight!  It was great!  I also got to go to a really nice little Italian (real Italian!) restaurant with my parents and my Godfather, Aunt and cousin.  It was a really nice evening/visit with them…and dinner was DELICIOUS!! :)   Visiting up north with my family, as crazy as all the bouncing from house to house may be, is always so nice!! :)   And hopefully we can spend some time in the city during one of our next visits! :)   Couldn’t live there anymore, but love to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment