Thursday, December 17, 2009

So, I’m Going To Watch Julie And Julia, Maybe To Get Some Ideas For Better Blogging?!

Hi All!
I’ve seen this movie before, but I thought I’d rent it again anyway.  It made me think I could have a blog when I watched it… and now I do.  Plus I love to cook!  Today was another full day and tomorrow will be even crazier, but all in a good way.  Once Friday comes I am hoping to have pretty much everything done so I don’t have any craziness, just small odds and ends to take care of.  We decorated our tree tonight and celebrated Mono’s birthday with my Mom and Dad.  :)   They gave him his presents and we had cake with my cousins (and dinner too), so all was good.  He’ll get the gifts I have for him once we are up north.  I have them packed in my luggage, which has a big note on the top of it saying, ” Mono, do NOT open my luggage!!”  haha-  I didn’t want him opening it and seeing what I bought him.  I have nothing wrapped, so it is easier to fit in the luggage.  Once I get up to Maryland I will wrap everything for everyone – including Mon’s birthday gifts.  I think we are celebrating his birthday in New York!  We are going to go up there for the weekend, which is ALWAYS fun, especially at Christmas!  I LOVE New York!  What can I say? I am a New Yorker (or was one for the first 13 years of my life!)… Now, I am a Southern Girl! I love the south and how southern people are… the things they do, what they cook.  Oh I love it!  And there really is such a thing as southern hospitality!  :)   So, off to bed I go.  Lots and lots to do tomorrow!  Then Friday – Off to Maryland and NYC!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment