Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Shopping Is Harder Than I Thought!

I went to look for a few last minute gifts that I had not complete yet, including doing some shopping online, and boy… it can be hard!  You think you have the perfect gift in mind and then it’s either unavailable or not there in the right size, color or whatever.  It’s hard!  haha-  But I think Mono and I have come up with some really nice ideas.  Some will be shipped up north to be wrapped when Santa’s little elf arrives, but the rest have to be wrapped to stay home for Christmas or be packed carefully in my luggage for my little trip this coming week.  I have so much to do with really so little time.  I am sewing things, baking things, painting things… and the list goes on.  I pray I get it all done, along with everything else on my list to do before Friday.  I have two classes, one Monday morning and one on Tuesday morning (both from 9-2) and other than that I will be busy with my projects, errands and chores.  It’s just a lot of little things.  I have to still make sure to keep to my schedule though… Morning Mass (wish I could just sleep late), Adoration, chores, the gym, sewing…. And to top it all off, we still have to decorate our house for Christmas.  Tomorrow after class I am going to have to run into town to get some things to finish some painting projects and hopefully if I have a real successful day at class, I will have less to sew later on in the day.  Hopefully!  Then I have to run to Adoration and home to make some dinner (gosh, haven’t gotten that far yet!) and on to the gym to meet Mono for our workout.  :)   Should be full but hopefully I will accomplish it all real well.  Oh, add a trip to the bank in there!!  Can’t forget that!  Gosh, I really have a lot more odd, random things to do than I thought.  Well, I should get it all done.  I leave for a brief visit up north again on Friday so I have to have all of this done and get myself packed (which for me, takes some planning!) before Friday comes around.  I’ll be gone for a few days, flying home to be here for Christmas… which hopefully will include having my little sisters here!!!  I am really hoping they are able to spend Christmas down south with me again this year.  Nothing is better than waking up on Christmas morning and running to the Christmas tree with them and getting all excited to see what Santa brought!  The smiles and giggles just make me so happy!  Then we get all ready for the day and put the Christmas Parade on and start to get our food prepared for Christmas dinner, and look at each others gifts and call our family and friends to wish them all a Merry Christmas… and that is when I will have to call my Monito. I am always so happy when he goes home to visit his family, but it’s always bittersweet.  I always miss him on Christmas Day… it’s our favorite day, how could I not!?  Well, my babbling continues in this post as well.  I’m really tired and think I am going to just rest for a little bit, then get one or two more things done and head to bed.  Early to rise tomorrow with a full day ahead.  Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment