Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blogging From The Airplane…Kinda.

I am sitting at the window seat of aisle 10 on the plane.  We are flying to Maryland tonight to spend a few days.  We barely made it though… well I barely made it.  It should have taken me less than twenty minutes to get from where I was to the airport and it took me 2 hours!!!  Totally unexpected so thank goodness our plane was delayed or Mono would have gone without me.  But we are here, flying high in the sky.  I can’t see any lights, but the one blinking out my window on the plane’s wing.  We should be landing in about an hour.  Boy, though Southwest is the only way I fly, they have stinky food.  One crummy little bag on peanuts, and they say honey roasted, but I don’t even know what they are, and I can drink the amount of juice I got in a sip!  That’s okay… bags are free!! ;)   We were supposed to be going to New York in the morning, but the northeast is scheduled to get a heavy snowstorm and we’ll be staying in Maryland.  I guess depending on the weather, we might go down to Old Town to be with more of the family.  We shall see.  What’s most important though is that tomorrow is Mono’s birthday!!  Happy Birthday Love!! :)   He’s sitting right next to me watching one of his movies on his iTouch.  Pretty neat to be able to do that, huh?  I am not so technological!  I have my laptop with headphones plugged into it so I can listen to Christmas music.  Today was a real hectic day so it is nice to be able to just sit and listen.  I had two purses to sew this morning, should have taken an hour and a half maybe… well it took me 5 1/2 hours because, well everything kept going wrong.  I should have made sure they were done earlier so I didn’t have to do that this morning.  I wasn’t allowing for so much to go wrong I guess.  Yesterday I stumbled upon a great photographer in Maryland.  I was online and I just came across her… You should check her out.  She’s a great photographer and seems like such a lovely person… very talented!!  Megan Beth: www.meganbeth.com/blog She has a website and a blog.  I LOVE photography.  Don’t have a real good camera, or her talent, but I really appreciate others work!!  :)   Be sure to check her out!!!
Well, I think I am going to do a few things on my computer and then put it away.  Maybe I will blog a little more later.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment