Thursday, October 31, 2013

i stink

I'm going to be brutally honest here. I am running around like a mad woman most days and I can sweat with the best of them. And my word. I can stink up the place. Honest and humble there for y'all. It's awful. I have tried everything. The normal name brands, gel and solid. And I was trying for a natural kind, and tried the natural brands and they certainly did not work. So I thought I'd give it a whirl to make my own. And let me tell you, it is ah-mazing. I didn't come up with the recipe myself. I found it HERE. It is so easy and it will last you a long time. You don't need a lot of it for it to work well! And it only requires three ingredients!! The Hubs even gives his approval!

Three ingredients. Super easy to make. Not very costly. I had the baking soda and coconut oil laying around the house and all I needed to buy was the arrowroot powder.


You just stir it all together. It kind of becomes a paste. And keep it in a tight jar to stay fresh.


You don't need much at all!


Try it! I am confident you will like it!



No comments:

Post a Comment