Monday, October 7, 2013

blog re-do

Back in 2009 I had what I thought was a brilliant idea to start a blog. Now in 2013 I finally thought it deserved a nice little facelift. The hubs is amazingly talented with all things computer, even though he doesn't realize it. He is giving me his spare time here and there to work on updating ciaomarezy.com. He started with buying the domain name, so now instead of going to my blogspot address, you can just go right to www.ciaomarezy.com! I'm pretty excited about that. He made me a nice new header, all simple and clean like I asked and is adding fun new additions. When it is all complete, which will hopefully not be too long from now, I will write a post to explain what the new areas feature. I still don't consider myself a real blogger, like Paige, or Sasha, or Kim, or lots of others I read daily, but for my own sake and the readers I do have, I want it to look nice and be an enjoyable read. I hope you like to new changes coming to Ciao Marezy! And thank you again to the most wonderful hubs ever for making my crazy changes possible! For any of you that are readers, and real bloggers, what are the best tips for starting out from a little blog like this to the real thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment