Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Martha Stewart: One Pan Pasta

I posted one of my current favorite recipes for an almost one pan/pot pasta dish, but this truly is a one pot meal! It looks delicious, healthy, and easy... including an easy clean up! There is nothing I love more after a long day and a good meal, than an easy clean up! Below you will see the step-by-step pictures and then it is followed by a video tutorial (via a link) underneath.

Ingredients:
12 ounces of linguine 
12 ounces of grape tomatoes (or cherry)
1 onion, thinly sliced
4 garlic cloves, very thinly sliced (I will probably add more garlic)
2 sprigs of basil
1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
1/4 teaspoon of ground pepper
2 teaspoons of salt
olive oil
4 1/2 cups of water
Or, if you would like a little bit more of a tutorial, check out the video online for Martha's One Pot Pasta!
This looks simple and delicious! I think we will have this for dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment