Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Post For The "E's" 292.365


I hope I'm not introducing you to her, but if I am, you'll thank me! Trust me. All you will have to do is make these and you will be a follower like me! I don't know how she does it, but every recipe I try, I fall in love with.

A dear friend of mine, Ellie, told me I need to get baking, picture taking and blogging again… and I agreed. I really needed to...and wanted to. Another dear friend, Emily, had a birthday the other day. She works with Mono and over the course of the time they've worked together, I caught on to the fact that she likes cinnamon buns/rolls. I knew for a long time that I was going to make them for her on the morning of her birthday and send them into work with Mono. Unfortunately for me (fortunately for her!) she had off on her birthday (how cool is it that they get their birthday's off!!) and Mono wasn't going into the office yesterday so she had them a few days late… They were freshly made today though! So this post is for Ellie and Emily!

I definitely feel rusty in each of those areas (and they happen to be three of my very favorite things). I feel like I am in a rut for finding a creative angle in my photography. I think I need to go out somewhere and just notice good points of view in my camera. Something needs to be done. I also am so tired of this lens. It doesn't take sharp pictures with good bokeh like I really want for my up close and personal shots. ;) And the blogging, well that's just dull and blah these days. I need to get back into the groove. The baking wasn't so bad though. I did enjoy my cinnamon roll (ahem, rolls (just two) tonight.

But here you go, the most tasty cinnamon rolls ever!
 They cooked so nicely in the oven and made our house smell oh so good!
 Look at all that cinnamony, sugary, buttery goodness!

So folks, there you have it, a new post, with pictures and baking!
More posts to come. Trying to catch up!

No comments:

Post a Comment