Monday, October 17, 2011

Where Do I Begin?!

I think it has been about three weeks since my last post.
I kinda have an excuse.
Mono and I got married on the 1st of this month, headed right on our honeymoon and then straight to move into our new home. 
We've been living in our house for one solid week today and it has been so much fun!
I loved every minute of the wedding and now I am loving every minute of married life being a housewife!
In fact, it may be better than I even thought.
I'm super duper busy each day, whether it is running errands, important paperwork, unpacking from our trip, unpacking boxes, organizing, cleaning, making dinners... It's all good, fun stuff!
I have older posts to update you on with pictures from the wedding, a few from the honeymoon and other fun festivities, but they will be coming on here slowly. 
Life is keeping this blogger a busy lady!
My husband (ahhh, how nice that sounds!) is outside playing with his new basketball hoop, but he'll be coming in for dinner shortly so I better finish it up! 
I hope to be a little less busy (haha) now so I can catch up for all of you.
I miss blogging, just didn't know where to start.
This is just to let you all know I am still here and still blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment