Saturday, February 26, 2011

Purging... My Life.

I have no pictures from today. Yikes. I have been so busy all day, going through my closet, bathroom and bedroom, trying to purge. I am getting rid of clothes that don't fit, I don't like, or just don't need. I don't need as much as I have and other people can use it more than I can. I am trying to simplify. I'm not good at getting rid of things when a memory (of any sort) is tagged along with it, so this is hard for me. I did my best to just not even think about that and just put it in the bag to go. I was proud of the outcome. The only thing that I had a hard time and didn't do so well letting go of is my purse collection. I have a few real special ones and a lot that I just like having. I love purses. Like seriously love them. It's bad. But other than that I did well. Next I have to go through my magazines and pages of paper that are full of ideas I have, and a drawer or two in my desk, but other than that, I think I am pretty good with what I have and what I did get rid of. :) So, no pictures today. Ooopps. I will get back to that though. And let me just say, it feels good when things are clean and simplified.

No comments:

Post a Comment