Monday, February 28, 2011

Come On Friday!

I have a few things on my list for the week that I am really looking forward to, and a few that I'm really not looking forward to. One thing I am really looking forward to is our first marriage prep. class tomorrow evening! Hope it's enjoyable. ;) But the highlight comes on Friday. When all the good and all the bad pass by, we are heading here 

to see her 


 I took these of Carrie when we were at the Nashville Rising concert last year.

  
I cannot wait to see her! There are a few other artists going to be there, but I will post about the concert when we get back. 
Before hand we are going to drive around a little and I want to take everyone to see this ah-mazing hotel 


I have so many pictures from my stay here last year. It deserves a post devoted soley to it - in the future, but for now, I'll post a few. 






We'll grab a bite to eat and then on over to see the lovely Carrie Underwood! :) I am really looking forward to seeing the hotel after they repaired it from the terrible flood last year. They suffered so much damage and it is such a beautiful place. Can't wait to hit the streets of the Music City! :) 


I'd really like to go here

for a nice run,
 surrounded by the sights of Music City,
 out in the wide open, endless fresh air!

 Maybe one day.

But for today, I have to bring my car in to get serviced and hop on down to B'ham. I have bills to pay, people to call, wedding related e-mails to reply to, forms to fill out... and I won't bore you with the rest of the list. All to get done and then prepare dinner and wake up real early tomorrow morning to go back to B'ham. Crazy stuff, but the sooner these days pass, the sooner Carrie comes along. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment