Monday, August 30, 2010

Those Last Minute Things To Pack… And All The Familiar Feelings Of “I’m Forgetting Something”

It’s nearing midnight, I have my alarm set for FOUR am, and yes, I am STILL AWAKE! Something is wrong with this picture! Tomorrow morning I am leaving for a two week trip to visit family and friends in the northeast and I have been getting myself ready off and on all day today. I am at the point where I think I am all packed, except for things like my computer, cell phone and iPod – all charging as I sleep tonight, yet I still feel like something is missing… I never like this feeling. This trip is worse because I sent a luggage up with some of my things last week. Good idea so I can travel light tomorrow… Bad idea because it is making me lose my mind! haha- All should be okay though. Tomorrow my Aunt is picking me up at the airport in New York and I will spend a few days with family there, and then I will head to Maryland to visit more friends and family (can’t wait to see my sisters!!!!) and then on Saturday, the fun begins! Mono will be in town and my family and his will all be together!! It is going to be a fun trip! :) Well, to sleep I must go! I hope I dream sweetly and don’t think all night of the things I may have forgotten! ;) Good night all. Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment