Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Mon Hug, Good Enough To Last Five Days!

A Mon Hug, for those of you wondering, is one of the best things around! It’s a hug from Mono, and he gives the best hugs out there! They are warm, safe, tight, just all around wonderful! I leave tomorrow morning at 6:45 and when Mono drops me off at the airport, I’ll be getting one of his famous hugs to last me five days until I see him next. :) I am not ready to leave in the morning, yet I am here writing, and I wish I had a couple more days before my departure, but reality has to set in and I have to get my butt moving and get to work! I’m really procrastinating, and I shouldn’t be. I’ll get it all done, even if I get hardly any sleep. I’ll take my shower tonight so in the morning my hair is dry and I can get myself ready without having to wait on the long process of drying hair! And at 4:45 Mono and I will head out to the airport. I’m already tired thinking of it! I’ll be spending some time visiting my family and my best friend in New York and then more friends and family in Maryland, and on Saturday morning, we will all be heading down to Southern Maryland to spend Labor Day weekend together! Mono will have flown in and both of our families will all be together! I cannot wait for this trip! I sent part of my luggage with my parents, and I am bringing the rest with me. I have no idea what I have or what I am missing, but I don’t care. I just cannot wait for this trip! I love Southern Maryland. Mono’s family’s home is right on the water, and it is just a perfect place to be! Our families love being together and have so much fun and my parents love it down there so I think this is going to be a super great vacation! Afternoon and early evening outings on the boat, trips to the lighthouse, RITA’S!!!, family time… lots of it!, Bella meals… Oh the list is endless! Southern Maryland, get ready for this girl to get there with a HUGE and sunny smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment