Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Seven Pounds

Who knew that seven pounds could make such a difference in my day? I’m not talking about 7 lbs. on my body, or 7 lbs. of food… I’m talking about Jimmy, my 7 pound dog. He is such a little guy, and honestly, he sleeps most of the day, but he’s away with my parents right now, and coming home to a house without his little greeting, totally changes my day. I didn’t realize and to some small degree, took advantage of his cute little face waiting by the door for my arrival. I’ll see him in a few days, but still, after him only being gone for 12 hours, I already notice a difference in my day… and I miss him. I can’t wait to see his precious little face and happy little tail wagging when I arrive on Monday! So 7 pounds makes a difference in my day, every day. And it wasn’t until today that I knew how big of a difference it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment