Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ten Things

Ten Things I am Loving:

1. Long necklaces
2. My jewelry tree from Mono!!! :)
3. Cupcakes!
4. My camera
5. My mini Starbucks card keychain
6. The strands of pearls I got in the jewelry district in Miami that are waiting to be made into a set of a necklace and a bracelet
7. My new Fall colors nail polish from OPI… just can’t wear them yet
8. My Vera Bradley coin purse- It is JUST the right size for my visits to the gym! My keys are attached to it, my phone and cards, money… can fit in it – everything I need all in one!
9. My couch – I SLEEP now!
10. Boneless wings meal in sweet and spicy at Zaxby’s

Ten Things I am NOT Loving:

1. This intense HEAT
2. My headaches
3. Thai food
4. The fact that our Fall here in the South isn’t coming for a while
5. That so many doors are closing
6. That I am so far from my sisters and best friends
7. That I am leaving for the northeast without Mono
8. Did I say my headaches? :/
9. Procrastination… The fact that I have SO much to do in such a little amount of time this weekend…and I am procrastinating.
10. Not having Jimmy here

No comments:

Post a Comment