Friday, August 9, 2013

whole30 . day 5

I've made it through my 5th day. I miss my chocolate milk, still. It's obviously an addiction. Two times in my life before now I have given it up for over 30 days, so I know I can do it. Those other times I had different things I loved to fill that void, whereas now I don't have very enjoyable things. I could easily get used to having a big salad for lunch, but I'm wishing I could change up my breakfast some. I'd like to do a whole wheat english muffin and peanut butter or a few other options that are still healthy. My goal for this is to eat healthier coming out of it, limiting my processed foods a lot, but not going all out and never eating them or never going out to eat, etc. I'll definitely be bringing back the chocolate milk. On day 31! There will be an alarm set for 12:01 on that 31st day. Okay, just kidding. I'm not quite that bad. Or maybe I am. There is a hint of discouragement in me today because I weighed myself and not only have I not gone down in weight, but I've gone up! I decided to not weigh myself until week 2 is completed and if I do not see or feel any difference than I will add in a few little things, but basically eat mostly clean. I don't notice any positive results yet in how I feel. I am still not sleeping better, my headaches are still around, and I am still really tired. I know I am only on day 5 so I have to give it time. Our diet is still similar, eggs and or fruit for breakfast, salads for lunch, fruit and cashews for snacks, meat and salad and a veggie for dinner. Nothing exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment