Monday, August 5, 2013

whole30 . day 1

Today is day one of my Whole30 challenge. I am going to be all honest here, even if I slip up or am not doing it just perfectly right. If you want to follow a super paleo dieter, don't look here. I am doing my best for now, but it isn't going to be to a crazy extent. I am sure I am going to mess up, and in the end, I am not sticking completely to this way of life. Some days I will share exactly what I ate, some days will just be how I feel. I don't always have a ton of time to log my day or what I eat, so hopefully I don't disappoint here with my journey too much.

Breakfast today had a little cheat to it because I wanted to finish the gallon of milk. I finished the milk in a small bowl of cereal and a small glass of milk. I ate clean yesterday for dinner though. Maybe that can balance me out.

Lunch was spaghetti squash and ground beef. This was leftover from last night's dinner.

Dinner we ate pork chops cooked on the stove with a little bit of olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. We ate a side of steamed cauliflower and a salad.

I had an apple in the evening when I got hungry.

I only drank water, but not the amount I should have. I have to be better about this tomorrow and the days to come.

Exercise: I took two walks with the boys in their wagon today and ran lots of errands in and out of the car/stores with the boys. I did a huge Costco run so I had a lot of hauling everything up and down the garage stairs from the basement to unload and organize the groceries.

All in all, it was a decent day one. No freaking out yet. I'm sure that is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment