Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's Back!

Folks, my creativity is back and flowing again! I hope it stays nice and steady for a while! I created my note cards the other day, made a flower arrangement (fake) today, and if I can get a few errands run tomorrow, I'd like to pick up a small piece of fabric and a small piece of wood for two more projects. Hopefully along with all that needs to get done around here, I can still keep time set aside for putting the creative juices to work. And, if I have even more time, I have a fun little painting I want to do. Just a quickie. I guess I have a weekend ahead of me to enjoy some of this too.

Next week I'm going to be heading over to my friend's house for lunch, girl talk and craft time! Cannot wait! She's a sweetheart and so are her two girls. We don't have a ton of time, so we need to do something that doesn't involve a lot of tedious work... How do recipe cards sound? Decorate our own? I had fun making my notes cards, so I thought recipe cards for two girls that like to cook would be fab.

Today my Mom came for a visit. She was going to be in the area in the morning and she met up with me to run some errands. She helped me brain storm and move things around in the house too, to make things settle in my mind more. I took our Christmas decor down, which is so unlike me. Normally, I leave it up as long as I can get away with it. But for some reason, this year, I just wanted to put everything away and see what my house looked like in normalcy. So we had fun and I am pretty happy about the thoughts I am going to go on for the house. 

It is really so great to know I actually want to be creative again. I'm hoping it lasts a while and I get a lot done in the time it is here.

On a different note, my voice is gone... again. For the third time in a very short time frame. Fun stuff. Good thing blogging doesn't involve my voice. 



107. the fact that nothing beats folding clothes warm out of the dryer when you are freezing cold!
 
108. knowing that the creative juices are back... so making floral arrangements become fun and easy

109. days spent with my mom

110. winning our wedding canvas 

111. for the chocolate milk my husband made me even though he had just came in from working hard in the garage 


1 comment: