Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yes, That's Right...Barefoot In "The" Plaza Hotel!

This past July I had been back up in New York visiting with my family and Mono and I spent the day wandering around the city, no plan, no real schedule, just winging it.  That’s what I love about NYC… You can just do that! :)   One of our stops was The Plaza.  :)   Oooo La La!  So yes, of course I had to do something crazy (this is me being crazy by the way!!!).  The carpeting looked quite lush and I figured it had to be knowing where I was… so off came the flip flops and I tested it out!!  They were pretty lush.  Then I proceeded down the hall to find a painting of Eloise.  Have you ever seen that movie, Eloise at the Plaza.  My sisters loved it when they were little and I found the painting and posed just like Eloise… for them! :)   What fun!  NYC is such a great place.  There are nooks and crannies and you are bound to find a new adventure every time you go!!!  Visit, it’s a great city!!  And if you are crazy enough, test out that carpet at the Plaza, or another fancy hot spot and let me know what you think!  Gotta love New York!

No comments:

Post a Comment