Tuesday, October 7, 2014

ten truths tuesday

I don't know if this will become a weekly topic or not, but for this Tuesday, here are ten truths about myself. Feel free to join along and share ten truths about yourself!

1. I have a slight obsession with handbags. I have had to really detach and clean out. Simplify. There is still a little way to go to lose the obsession, but at least I’ve admitted it. That’s the first step, right?


2. I’m not a slob, but I am not the neatest person either. I can keep the house neat and tidy, but my bedroom is the catchall, specifically my dresser. Whatever hasn’t gotten done, needs to still be done, you name it, it goes there.

3. I don’t shower every single day. I would LOVE to. But these days, even a quick 5 minute shower with a shower cap so I don’t even wash my hair (dry shampoo is a must in my routine) is a luxury.

4. I am a HORRIBLE meal planner and cook, except if I have a great recipe, all the ingredients and the time to prep/cook. Then I do an okay job. I wish I was better at it and I am working on compiling a binder of all my go to recipes that I know are either good or I am good at cooking. - If you have any fabulous, easy recipes, send them my way!

5. I am guilty of letting my kids watch too much tv. I am very selective in what they watch, but sometimes I need time to get things done without a baby in my arms (she doesn’t watch the tv) and two two year olds hanging off of me. They don’t watch hours upon hours a day, but I’d rather keep it less than it is. Hopefully in a few months when the baby is a little older and I’ve figured life with three out a little better, it will lessen.

6. I am not good at finishing projects. I get tired, distracted, and bored. I’ve been known to paint pictures, but not finish them because of the above reasons or because I am not happy with how it’s coming so it just gets put aside.

7. I’m incredibly forgetful. Now even more with three kids. I write EVERYTHING down in my planner. I cannot wait for January to roll around when I can start using my new Simplified Planner from Emily Ley.

8. I wish I had a talent or knew how to do something to have a little side job/etsy shop to bring in some extra money. Any ideas?

9. I’d love to be part of a joint mom/life blog. Where you take different topics and share days to write. That way I feel like my blog isn’t so neglected, yet I could still blog. We’d share stories, frustrations, inspiration, DIYs, recipes, etc. I’d SO love to do that! Anyone want to join me? :)


10. I fall asleep during movies, even if I love them. My poor husband. It drives him crazy and he totally does not get how I can fall asleep during certain movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment