Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! 359.365

 Merry Christmas to all my lovely blog readers! I hope you have a blessed day with all those you love. No matter how wonderful the decorations or gifts may be, don't forget the real reason of Christmas.
 I made my favorite White Christmas punch and it seemed like it was a hit along with our delicious dinner.
 Jimmy was completely zonked by the evening.
We all were.
We sat and relaxed in the cozy family room, all together.
Believe it or not, I don't have many pictures of Christmas to share.

68. our first Christmas married

69. all of our family together, celebrating such a special holiday

70. yummy drinks and delicious home cooked meals

71. Christ's love for all of us

72. the thought/image of Jesus as a small baby, being born in a quiet stable with Mary and St. Joseph.


No comments:

Post a Comment