Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What.The.Heck...Is In My Hair?!

What the heck is in my hair?!!?
Ah yes, the toothpaste that got on my hair straighter that I didn't know about, that then got on my shirt & in my hair. Yesterday. Valentine's Day. On my way out to meet Mono for a nice dinner! 
It was such a beautiful day yesterday. 75 degrees and sunny kinda beautiful!
I had dug into my container of spring clothes and grabbed my nicely folded bright pink 3/4 sleeve cardigan that I just adore and was happy to be feeling springy!
So, after I was all showered and ready, I took my hair straightener and wanted to tame a few frizzies. I had set it down and it fell off the little edge into the sink.
I didn't think anything of it. No biggie. Pick it back up and continue on to the next portion of hair.
Well, as I took one last look to see how my hair looked, I saw this sticky blue stuff on my sweater! I had no idea what it was.
It wasn't long before I realized it was toothpaste, but just how did toothpaste get on my sweater?!
Ah ha, there was a little glob of it in the sink and some how my straightener managed to fall in just that spot. 
Oh dear, if it is on my straightener, it must be in my hair!
Yes, that was my very thought and indeed it was in my hair.
I had no choice but to rub it out as best as I could and head out the door so I wasn't late!
I have been so busy and in a fog all day today that I have yet to shower. 
It's on my list, but I wanted to do the sweaty stuff first and then take it. 
Time has run away from me and it is already a little after 5...and I still have that sticky blue paste in my hair.
A few more last minute chores before dinner and then, I will take my long awaited shower...to then get all sweaty again at the gym.
Tonight is my night to run, but I don't think I can go too many more minutes feeling so grungy and blue!
I know, I have to go wash my hair NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment