Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's (Day) Sweetness: Part Two (44)


This morning I woke up early to make Mono and my family some tasty little treats for breakfast.
 Puff pastry dough with chocolate chips and strawberries...yum.
 Shaped as hearts!
 Chocolate cups with Nina's chocolate mousse with a strawberry slice on top
 These were going to work with Mono for his office. :)
 Can't forget the sprinkling of sugar!


 Mono's box of goodies. One chocolate mousse cup, one cupcake and a couple pastries for breakfast.
 I made a little basket to hold Mono's goodies and lunch in it. It held his cards, the box of tasty treats, some milk in case he wanted to wash it all down. Pink lemonade, hot chocolate with pink heart marshmallows and his lunch. :) I think he liked it.
 Mono took me for a delicious meal (and dessert) at the Cheesecake Factory! Our dinner was soooo good and the dessert, delicious! :)
 Shrimp Scampi, potatoes and Steak Dianne.
Heaven. I mean, Reese's Peanut Butter Cheesecake!

I truly believe that every day should be a day to celebrate all the love in your life and the people you love most, but I enjoy having the excuse to have scrumptious desserts and make things with hearts, pink cupcakes, etc. :) It's all happy and fun looking things, don't you think?

Thank you Mono for such a sweet evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment