Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom! (51)


Happy Birthday, Mom!

Today is Mom's birthday. Dad's was just a few days ago... A lot of birthdays here in the week, huh?
I had to bring my car in to the dealership for an issue I had with it and thought I'd be there and back within a few hours, but my Mom wanted to run errands in the "city" today so we went together...and spent the entire day down there. We were having our family over for dinner and by the time we got home, I had to get right on cooking and did not have time to bake a cake. My Dad made her  M&M/Oreo Brownies, which was real nice. We still had leftover cake from Dad's the day before. Even before my Dad's birthday, my parents said they didn't want cakes, but I just think that is wrong to not do that. You have to have a birthday cake... or birthday brownies! :) So because of the unexpected full day out with my Mom, no cake for her. Her wish was granted... before she blew out the candles. ;) 

 Obviously I didn't take these, but being that I was out all day, I didn't get any real good pictures so these are going in today's slot. It's just going to have to do. I wish I got a picture with the birthday girl.
Love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment