Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No "To Do List" Day!

Yay! I think this is going to be good! 
I am declaring today to be NO To Do List Day!
I am the type of person that has a to do list and every other kind of list imaginable.
Well, that is changing today... just for today (unless I really like how it goes of course)!
I had a really poor night's sleep last night and I was up quite early this morning so I am running on very little sleep.
I dropped Jimmy off to be groomed early this morning and I am hoping to head back to pick him up between 1 and 2 o'clock. 
From now until then, no lists and I am hoping to get a lot done.
I am going to take one thing that comes to mind and finish it and go from there.
From now until it's time to go get my babe.
I kinda have a mental list of things that need to be done, but nothing formal.
Banking, shredding papers, wedding things, a little bit of laundry, vacuuming, thank you's to write....
Random little things like that.
It'll be a full and productive day if I allow it to be!
I hope you all have a fun and list free day too!
Or, if you are a non-lister, maybe you can have a list day!

No comments:

Post a Comment