Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Different View

As I was eating a quick bowl of cereal for breakfast, I turned on the TV to see what was on the news.
It was a minute or two after 10:00 and The View was on.
I never tune into that show, primarily for the same reason I turned it off this morning.
Apparently there is a large billboard hanging in NYC that is anti-abortion! Yay for life!
I am on my way out the door, so I am not going to get into the whole issue, but they were very much for Planned Parenthood.
I could not stomach to hear any of the ladies speak (even Elisbeth Hasselbeck, who is the most conservative of the women) about the good P.P does do.
All I know is, they do plenty of bad.
The way they spoke of abortion made me sick.
Part of me wanted to stay tuned in to hear their lack of knowledge of the truth, but since I couldn't jump into the tv and argue with them, I had to turn it off.
It is so sick and saddening to hear how women speak so freely about abortion, like it is nothing.
Where is their heart? Their soul or their conscience?
Thank you, ladies of The View, for reminding me why I do not watch your show.

No comments:

Post a Comment