Friday, August 16, 2013

whole 30 . day 12

Well, today is day 12 of our Whole30 diet, and also, the last day. Actually, yesterday was the last day. We made it 11 days into the diet, and I was feeling a bit worse, gaining weight, not losing inches and we were pretty miserable. I could feel like a failure, but when you add in some personal things along with it, coming off the diet was right for the hubs and I, at least for now. We aren't going back into our old ways though. We are going to eat in a more clean way with much reduced processed foods. I hope for any of you that are reading this that are on the Whole30 or thinking of doing it, do your best to not get discouraged, but as a friend told me, it might work for someone else and not for you, so don't beat yourself up over it. Do what works for you and try to eat as healthy as you can without making yourself crazy. Hopefully the past week+ has left the hubs and I with enough to learn from and start on a new road in eating, one that is healthy for us and leaves us happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment