Wednesday, August 7, 2013

whole 30 . day 3

I had a headache again today, but like I said, the headache part is hard for me to tell. Plus, our air conditioning system is being replaced so it is super hot (yes, and I did say replaced, $ $ $) so that could be a contribution to how I feel. We will see how it is tomorrow. 

Mentally I have been doing okay. I just really miss my chocolate milk, especially in the evening after a long day. I could easily do this for the 30 days if only I could have that darn milk! Breakfast is fine, but it is a little boring. I have been eating two scrambled eggs with tomato and onion and usually a piece of fruit. I think wanting a whole wheat english muffin with peanut butter or plain butter is just a comfort in my mind. And I don't do well being creative in the kitchen so I have a hard time at dinner time. 

We have been eating big salads with olive oil and balsamic vinegar for lunch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment