Tuesday, August 13, 2013

i could go for a chocolate donut

Ugh. Day 9. I could really go for a chocolate donut. You know, the white centers dipped in chocolate glaze. Up until about 4:00 today, I hadn't had any real cravings for anything junky (besides the obvious of my chocolate milk). All of a sudden I want a chocolate donut. What's up with that? That isn't even something I normally want. Today was a blah day and I got pretty hungry feeling at times. I had eggs and fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch and a handful of nuts and a banana this afternoon. Dinner is going to be ground beef with a little organic tomato paste and seasoning and some veggies. Weird, I know. I have said before, I am not creative in the kitchen. Especially when it comes to this diet. I don't want to give up still, so that's a good sign! :) Mami and the hubs have both lost weight. Yes, they fall into the trap of weighing themselves like I did. Shhh... don't tell them I told on them. Glad some of us are seeing/feeling good results. If you want to know more about eating this way, from someone other than my random notes, check out Stephanie's blog! She is going to post a series on her family's journey living one year with the paleo lifestyle. Today was her first piece! Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment