Thursday, August 8, 2013

whole 30 . day 4


I still have my headache, but I'm used to headaches, so this isn't too different for me. Breakfast is boring but doable. I wish I was more creative in my cooking and in what I like to eat. I like to eat the foods I am used to or familiar with. Tonight we went out to dinner with family and I did the best I could. I ordered a salad with steak on it with a vinegar based dressing. I forgot to bring my own with all that went on today at home with our AC still trying to get finished (hello 90 degrees inside). I just drank water and did not eat the delicious buttery rolls right next to me. To be honest, I didn't really feel like I was dying to have one. 

Lunch again was salad and breakfast eggs and a piece of fruit. I eat a very small handful of cashews once or twice a day as a snack when needed and a piece of fruit after dinner if I really feel hungry. Like I said, I am not the best in this and I am not going to be giving tremendously detailed posts, but you can get the idea of how I am doing it and follow and see what my results might be. If you have any questions, you can always feel free to ask me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment