Monday, August 12, 2013

whole 30 . days 7 and 8

I skipped day 6 in my notes. Here's 7 and 8...

Day 7 was a real challenge. REAL. I have not only noticed no positive change in my body or how I feel, but I gained more weight! I have not been able to fit in exercising and since I have less energy right now, the only time for exercising is super early or late and that's not going to happen. I should be exercising to help, but some things are just not doable in my life right now, while keeping sane. I know you aren't supposed to to weigh yourself on this, but after one week on this, I was sure I had to have gone down in weight. NOPE! So yesterday I gave up and said this isn't worth it. Plus, my aunt had a 1st birthday party for the boys and I ate a small slice of cheese, a tablespoon of mashed potatoes, and three wheat thins. So basically I broke this 30 days. I am really frustrated because I don't want to give up, but I do. I don't want to go back to my old ways, but I'd like to add in a small glass of chocolate milk and maybe a small amount of natural peanut butter or something. So as of Day 7, I was giving up (and kinda did), and today, Day 8, in the morning I was going to only add in milk and now by the afternoon, I am trying to keep going, without milk. And I need to be more active. For real. Even though I am so tired, I am going to try to do something. Something is better than nothing, right? When this is over, I want to keep eating this way, but add in a little bit of milk, cheese, yogurt and whole grains. I will make my own bread and limit my sugars. I just need to keep at this and get active. We'l see how I do. I just wish I at least saw positive results.

No comments:

Post a Comment