Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I'd LOVE to have her closet!

Kate Middleton... soon to be the wife of Prince William! :) Ohhh how exciting! That's whose closet I would like to have. No, let me change that.... That's whose closet I would lllooooovvvvvveeeee to have. Even just a few pieces maybe? Do you think she would just let me borrow a few things? ;)

Aside from lengthening a few hemlines (most seem to be pretty decent though) or pinning a few shirts so they weren't quite so low cut, I'd love to have her wardrobe. I think she has a very classic style. Whether she is dressing up for a fancy occasion or dressing down to be casual at a sporting event, she always go with class.

 I like her color choices and the way she is simple, but always accessorizes nicely. She always has nice jewelry and a nice bag. Simple, but nice.
 The bags, the coats, oh my!
 Her hair and her makeup are kept simple, but she is always looking so put together. I guess that is part of the job for the kinda princess. I guess I'd be too if I was in her position instead of living in the country, in the middle of no-where! ;) Maybe I should pretend and dress like her.... ha.... I would totally look out of place!

 I think she is adorable and I'd like to go take nearly everything out of my closet, give it away and go on a Kate Shopping Spree!!! I'd buy a few basics, a couple of nice accessories and bags, and keep it simple and classy. :)

 Oh there is the mustardy yellow that I like - pretty close to it!


 And I totally wish I could pull of wearing some of her hats!! I LOVE them! I have no occasion that I could even fake wearing one to.







 And I am in love with her cream coat. SO me. I had a cream colored coat once... I had to get rid of it. It was starting to get super old and look super old. :( That was a really sad day for my closet.

I really love Kate's style. I am pretty sure she is the closest to me that I can think of... of course just not the nearly royal part! ;)

So, if you could have someones closet, who would you choose? What is it about their style that you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment