Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Good Morning, Tuesday.

I know God is the sun's alarm clock and there is a set time each morning that the sun wakes up and decides to rise and start the brand new day........... what I don't get is why my alarm clock has a set time each morning that wakes me up before the rising of the sun!!!

I have lots to do today. I went to Church early this morning, came home to eat a quick bowl of cereal and have to head out to the dentist and run all my errands. I have a big task set out ahead for dinner tonight. I am going to be preparing it off and on during the day. I am going to try to make homemade ravioli......all from scratch! :) Let's hope it comes out well. And I am also going to make Oreo truffles to send to someone. I can't wait to wrap them up and send them out! That will have to be tomorrow morning though.

Let's hope for a great, though busy and full, day today! I hope you all have wonderful day, full of little graces and blessings! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment