Saturday, October 2, 2010

Good Morning, New Blog!

The grays, the whites, the teals, topped off with a black and white photo...perfect! This new blog is so me. It's simple and I absolutely love it! I have been wanting something that looks like a real blog for a long time, and last night, Mono sat down with me and we worked on it together. It is not done yet. I still have things to add and tweaks to make, but it is really looking good. He even found a way to add links to my recipe/cooking blog and my running blog (that I am currently working on switching over). I am so excited! I am far from being a real blogger, but you never know, maybe this will be the start of something new! :) Thank you Mono for all of your help. I certainly couldn't have figured all of this out without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment