Friday, November 29, 2013

Five Things Friday: Fave Bloggers

Good morning! Did y'all have a nice Thanksgiving? Are your bellies still filled with delicious food? Mine sure is! I thought I'd share with you some of my favorite blogs as it is Five Things Friday again! 

1. Paige is the sweetest lady, with a wonderful gift for photography and creativity! She lives in Georgia with her sweet husband and four daughters, all of which have wonderful gifts of creativity themselves!  

2. Sasha lives in the Pacific Northwest with her sweet man and two kiddos, who are really probably older than being called kiddos at this point, but I've been following her for a while and I feel like they can't be growing up too fast yet. She has the best Etsy shop of things she creates herself and I'd like to move in and have a water color date with her, while something we baked is in the oven!

3. Steph lives in North Carolina with her Hubs and three adorable bear cubs! She inspires me as a woman, wife, mom, and friend. I hope one of these to bump into her on our travels through Charlotte!

4. Emily also lives with her sweet family in the PNW and has a wonderful creative spirit about her that I just adore. To have a few tidbits of that gift would be such a pleasure! 

5. Kim lives in Texas with her husband and children, Will, Harry, and Kate (love her choice of names!!!)! She also inspires me as a woman, wife and mom. She has a real love for her family that she proudly shares! You can also visit her site, The Nurtured Home, which is dedicated to posts on family life, marriage, home life, things along those lines. 

I follow a lot more blogs, some of which you can see on the right hand side of my blog, but these ladies are at the top of my daily go to sites. Do yourself a favor and check them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment