Friday, July 12, 2013

my take on martha's one-pan pasta

A few nights ago I posted about and made Martha Stewart's One-Pan Pasta dish. I made a few changes to it that I thought I would share. It was a hit and I cannot wait to make it again next week! I did not add the red pepper flakes because a few of us aren't big on spicy dishes and I didn't want to chance it. I figured if anyone wanted to add a little extra heat, they could sprinkle some on their own plate. I also added about 1/4 - 1/3 cup of tomato paste to add a little something extra to it, especially since the hubs wouldn't be eating the grape tomatoes already in the meal. Everyone loved it and I passed the recipe along. It is such an easy recipe, either the original or using my changes and will definitely be a repeat on our table, especially on nights I know I will need something quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment